Download Islamic Software ZEKR - A Free & Open Source Software of Quran.Translation of Quran in Bangla Language.Read and Listen Al Quran using this software.The complete Holy Quran in Bangla for Your PC.Here is a full Tutorial for Downloading,Installing and Using. This software Is very usefull. nowadays most of people windows, this software is for your windows, and i think this will be very helpfull to you. You can also download Bangla Quran in Pdf from Here.
1) first download the free software fromHERE 2) Download Bangla Translated File from HERE (muhiuddinkhan.trans.zip), If you want to download in ohter Language CLICK HERE 3) You must Have installed SolaimanLipi or other bangla unicode Font Installed on your PC. [ you may require Java , download java from here ] 4) After installing The software Go TO Tools>Add>Translation
5) Then open the bangla Translated File muhiuddinkhan.trans.zip
6) Tick on Me only and then Click on OK
7) Click OK on the confirmation Message
8) NOW GO TOView > Translation > [bn] ****** AS SHOWN IN SCREENSHOT.
9) To make the FONT CLEAR LOOKING, WE NEED TO SELECT SOLAIMANLIPI FONT, GO TO tools>option>VIEW
10)Thenwrite SolaimanLipi in the trans_bn_fontNameBOX, as shown below.Then click on OK.
IF YOU WANT LISTEN QURAN RECITATION ONLINE , GO TO Audio > Recitation,Then select the name and Download.
Rashedul Islam is the Founder and Owner of this website [ALHAMDULILLAH], This website was started in 2013.Rashedul Islam is 20 years OLd, Loves to Play Football and also loves Blogging. If you have anything to say about this Website Feel Free to Contact Me,I will value your Feedback, Suggestion or Question. eMail: email@example.com
Makkah Maghrib Salaat by Sheikh Khalid Ghamdi. (Surahs Baqarah 284-286 and Quraysh) Emotional Recitation. »Download Audio »Download V...
Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet saying, "If somebody commits a sin and then says, 'O my Lord! I have sinned, please forgive me!' and his Lord says, 'My slave has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for it, I therefore have forgiven my slave (his sins).' Then he remains without committing any sin for a while and then again commits another sin and says, 'O my Lord, I have committed another sin, please forgive me,' and Allah says, 'My slave has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for it, I therefore have forgiven my slave (his sin). Then he remains without committing any other sin for a while and then commits another sin (for the third time) and says, 'O my Lord, I have committed another sin, please forgive me,' and Allah says, 'My slave has known that he has a Lord Who forgives sins and punishes for it I therefore have forgiven My slave (his sin), he can do whatever he likes." (Bukhari, Book 93, Hadith 598) "Allah says: 'I am just as My slave thinks I am, (i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him) and I am with him if He remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in Myself; and if he remembers Me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than they; and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him; and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.'" (Bukhari, Book 93, Hadith 502)